Sunday, 15 February 2009


this is an experiment that i did last night with the template that i was trying to re-size and was not getting anywhere. this a better size than the ones i was getting at first, but it still wasn't as big as i would have liked - maybe this card could be for one of my daughters. i'm not quite sure about the card, but for an experiment i can't moan really.

materials used are:

  • blue blank
  • blue vellum
  • blue brads from Paper Mania
  • Anita's peel offs
thanks for looking and as soon as i have finished my butterfly shaped cards i will put them up for you all to see

1 comment:

  1. Jodie,left comment on CB, thread about this,well done you,next one will be a breeze.
    Luv Maureen x