Tuesday 17 February 2009

http://littlebirddesign.blogspot.com/

I Want Candy...Bow Wow Wow!

Happy Valentine's Day!


I do luvs y'all, my little bloggy buddies!

Now, there are those of you, who'll read the title of this post, and assume I've lost my mind!
There, will be those of you, who know this to be true!

Then, there will be those fans of 80's music (like myself) who will be happily watching THIS, singing along and drumming the intro on their desks!

Now, as it's almost my first blogoversary, I thought we'd have a little 80's themed bloggy party, complete with candy!

this candy to be exact:

1 x Sugar Nellie Rubber Stamp (Maggie with Spring Flowers)
1x Sugar Nellie Rubber Stamp (Little Cotton Rabbits, Baby Bunny)
I 6x6 Basic Grey, 36 sheet, paper pad (Sugared)
1 pack of Basic Grey glazed brads (Sugared)
1 Cuttlebug embossing folder (Script)
1x Maya Road coffee break chipboard book
12 assorted Craftwork Cards 'in the buff' blossoms
32 assorted pieces of SU! Hodge Podge Hardware in Vanilla & Pewter
10 'Hand Made With Love' charms (5 gold & 5 silver)
A selection of ribbons
If I can find any WHAM! bars in the meantime, I'll also include one of those, to pull your fillings out!

Would you like to know how to win these Goodies?

Simple...

1. Become a follower of this blog (if you aren't already)


2. Place a link on your blog, to my candy.


3. Leave a comment on this post, telling me your favourite 80's track...


I'll start you off with my personal favourite...




I want to hear them all...the more horrific the better!

This candy will close on Sunday 1st March at midnight (GMT), and the winner chosen by random.org.
The winner will be announced here on my Blogoversary, Monday 2nd March. You will have just 24 hours to claim your prize, or I will choose another winner and so on..
So you'll have to check quickly!

If you don't have a blog, you can still enter by leaving a comment telling me your favourite 80's tune!

I will mail worldwide...so everyone can enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment